Dr.Brown defines the subject of apostasy and identifies what The Apostasy means in 2 Thessalonians 2:3 since the Apostle Paul did not. A key statement, "No doubt the Apostasy sets up the coming of the anitchrist" sums up the relationship between them. Designed to make the complexity of the last days easier to understand and not to create questionable theories and new problems to face, it is hoped that fresh appreciation for God's Word and His promises will encourage believers. He will show how "lawlessness" is a key word.
Question which he endeavors to answer:
- Does The Apostasy mean the Rapture as many Bible teachers hold?
- Can true Christians really apostatize?
- Will Jesus Christ return to rapture His Church before or after The Apostasy occurs?
- What is the relationship between The Apostasy and the Man of Sin?
- Do demons have any part in The Apostasy?
To place an order please email or phone your order request.